The library is Shareware which has one limit; it displays a message on each page of the PDF document, we use the Crippleware technique to guaranty the piracy protection. If you register the software you will receive a new installation version and a license file.
Professional and standard version are included on the same package for evaluation.
• Graphics and Bar codes supports events in script, if return result is a string, then for barcode represents the contents and for graphics tries to load the result string.
• Added full barcode support.
• Added new script function; setContents for changing the caption of the texts and the contents of the graphics.
• csPropObjText now adds supports for graphics
• Report footer correctly paged when size exceeds page.
• Added latest version of aspEasyPDF engine.
• Support Oracle connections.
• Barcodes objects was not being updated from DB.
• Added ClearReport function for multi-report documents.
• Added Report_OnEnd function.
• Fixed when setting the "Page break after printing" and is the last record it wont add a blank page.
• Internal updates see help file.
• Shows Connections errors in the PDF inside a round rectangle in red. This will avoid connection errors with blank reports without knowing the error.
• Displays internal script errors error messages
• Parameter dialog now the OK button has default focus
• Corrected some errors on the Expandable field that didn't work if it wasn't set with HTML contents.
• New property to control the maximum pages that will print the report, this will enable you to control large reports errors that takes too much time to generate. ( MaxReportPage )
• Added the DBQuerySQL script function to create a new query for a given connection.
• Added the AddTextWidth and AddGraphicPos script function to write text and draw graphics from the script.
• Skip some errors after a connection break, it will display just one error, no consecutive errors for each record.
• TimeOut property in connection
• SetDBConnection accepts [ALL] has object name to affect all connections object defined in the report
• Scripts returns variants and reads variants, this is helpful to manage decimal values.
• Small bug fixes.
• Added the Clear function
• Added NVersion function
• Added Connection constants ( see Constants help )
1.0 ( 22-July-2005)
• First release